How to Teach Art & Craft Workshops & Courses OnlineFrom Idea to Income with ease, speed and focus - and without having a huge budget for tech!
Design, Market, & fill your Workshop & Course places so you can teach your arts and crafts skills with ease speed and focus.
I help owners of arts and crafts businesses take their workshops and courses online so that you can generate income, stop the stressful roller-coaster of unpredictable sales, and grow your businesses through reaching more people online who are looking for your help.
An 8 week LIVE program to take you from Idea to Income-ready with expert support alongside a REAL, existing, in-person and online craft workshops business!
I had the seed of the idea, and you helped me to bring ideas to life and think through the practicalities.
Having feedback on what I have done so far, and how to take it even further is wonderful, thank you.
Live program starting on 4th October 2021 in...
If this sounds like just what you need, then it’s time for you to jump in and join my 8 week course taking your teaching idea to an income-ready business. Everything you need to get you started with teaching your crafts and arts skills to people who are ready and eager to learn!
The Journey from Your Idea to Income-Ready Business Teaching Your Crafts & Arts Skills In Person and/or Online
- Six Live Weekly Teaching Calls on the 6 main Modules (One evening live call plus a daytime repeat live call, for example Monday 7pm and repeat Wednesday 9.30am)
- Plus Two ‘Teaching Clinic’ Live Calls for individual Q&As in Final 2 Weeks.
- Weekly LIVE coaching Q&A video call to address your specific questions (day and time varies according to needs of the group to allow as many people as possible to attend)
- Replays always available if you miss a call.
- Daily Support within our Facebook Group for feedback on your ideas, content plans, tech questions, business and sales fundamentals, and more!
PART 1: YOUR IDEA - where your skill meets your passion
- What are you going to teach?
- Validating your idea
- Practical Foundations: how, where, & when will you teach?
- Building Confidence in yourself & your teaching skills
PART 2: YOUR CONTENT - Designing Your Workshop or Course
- Creating a Workshop or Course Plan.
- Objectives, Titles, & Outcomes
- Testing Your Content
- Filling in the Detail
- Your Service (& value) to Others
PART 3: Teaching Online Easily
Teaching Online – keeping it simple
The what, why, how, when, where of online workshops & courses – without it costing a fortune or being too complicated.
Part 4: YOUR PLAN - Practical business set up
- Insurance & other essentials
- Making a one page business plan
- Straightforward Finance – making sure you know you are making a profit
- Simple Record Keeping
- Paperwork – bookings, Terms & Conditions, and Guarantees
- Getting Paid for Bookings
Part 5: YOUR SALES - Filling your Workshops & Courses, & bringing in the income
- Where to find your customers
- The cost of finding customers
- Filling your Workshops & Courses with bookings
- Monitoring your sales & taking care of your customers before the workshop
- Keeping on top of cashflow
- Upselling ideas with kits, materials & tools
Part 6: YOUR FUTURE - Creating more for your students, & growing your business
- Taking care of your customers after the workshop or course
- Collecting reviews & handling both good and bad feedback
- What next – for your students?
- What next – for you & your business?
- Growth & Personal Development
PART 7 & 8: YOUR QUESTIONS
The LAST TWO Live CallS will be 100% dedicated to answering your questions in a Workshop Clinic.
If you cannot attend live, you will be able to submit your questions prior to the call so you can listen to the advice on the replay.
Working with Sally: Student Feedback
Sally has been teaching Craft Workshops in-person and online since June 2018.
One year later, Sally was awarded the highest level Award from CraftCourses (the UK’s largest creative experience site) for consistently high student feedback.
CraftCourses’ Students’ Choice award ensures that course providers get recognised for their efforts in the teaching and practice of UK craft.
Sally is the proud owner of the Platinum Level Student’s Choice Award rated Excellent.
knowledgeable, Friendly, patient, & inclusive tutor
Tutor & Creator
Sally was born with an over-active crafting gene and a love of helping people.
She founded Craft Workshops on the Somerset-Dorset border in June 2018, with the vague idea of creating a craft group.
Two months later, Sally found she had a full-time business (in addition to already being a full time professional photographer!) helping others to learn new skills in the relaxed company of like-minded people.
Sally now tutors a wide variety of crafts (except knitting!), both in person and online. And is loving guiding, inspiring, supporting, & having fun in the creative process.
Sally’s aim is to be as inclusive of people and British craft supplies as possible, whilst actively trying to exclude plastic and excess packaging, and has a determination to spread crafting happiness with her motto ‘expression, not perfection’.
Sally started coaching, mentoring & teaching creative people during the 2020 pandemic, helping people to:
- get started with teaching their skills to others who were ready and eager to learn
- start a new creative business from scratch
- transition to teaching crafts & arts online while in-person teaching was not an option
- grow their arts and crafts businesses by adding workshops and courses as an income stream, and teaching skills to other people to help them be creative too
This Program includes advice and strategies to help Business Owners and Potential Business Owners to create a creative workshop or course according to their skills and expertise. Although this information is based on experience and getting results by implementing this advice and the strategies, Sally Evans (t/a Sally Evans Photography under ‘The Creative Heart’ and ‘Craft Workshops”) makes no implied or expressed guarantee of results.
Even with complete due attention and care whilst putting into place the advice and strategies that Sally Evans shares inside teaching, coaching & mentoring programs, the results achieved during and after these programs are dependant on the personal skill-sets of individuals, their personal attributes, and other external factors, therefore Sally Evans is unable to guarantee results of any kind.
Please invest your time in researching whether this, or any other program, provided by Sally Evans is the correct one for you to invest in for guidance and strategy. Please understand that you assume all financial risk and potential expenses for any decisions you make in this respect.
Due to the nature of the program i.e. live coaching, teaching & mentoring plus downloads and signposting, refunds are not offered after the start date of the program.
If you have any queries regarding this program either before commencement or during its delivery, please email email@example.com with your questions and comments in the first instance.
Ready to Start?
Then click to enrol and I look forward to seeing you in the Community.
Questions? Then please contact me so I can help get you started.